Digital Out Of Home (DOOH), or digital signage, couples sleek advertising with content such as news, weather, stock tickers and entertainment. You've most likely seen digital signage in airports, grocery stores, shopping malls, restaurants and bars throughout your community. Digital signage has numerous applications, from up-selling products at the point of purchase to keeping guests entertained in a queue or waiting room.
Our dealers serve as outlets to their local small to mid-size businesses, which otherwise do not have the means to get into digital media advertising.
Digital signage is exploding, and is quickly becoming the next standard for reaching potential consumers. By 2016, spending on DOOH will double to $5.2 billion. Why?
It's Advertising - Done Better. Digital Media has more than 10 times the visual contact than traditional advertising, and more than 40% of consumers can recall a brand they saw on digital media screens. Digital signage brand recall stands at 48% versus 23% for newspaper, 13% for television and 15% for all other forms.
It's Versatile. The possibilities of digital signage advertising are endless. From simple text, to still images, to full motion video. Advertisers can also make use of special features such as QR codes and web pinging. Digital signage networks are quickly becoming one of the most innovative forms of advertising, communicating and establishing brand recognition.
- DOOH spending doubles to $5.2 billion by 2016
- Digital Place-Based Ad Revenue Sees 25% Spike, DPAA Says
- Global Digital Out-of-Home Media Grew More than 16% in 2010, and is Projected to Grow Nearly 17% in 2011
- Why DOOH Media Has Captured the Attention of Private Equity Investors
- JiWire Report Say Location-Based Ads Are Driving Mobile Shopping Behavior
- 2010 Arbitron Digital Signage Study
- MagnaGlobal Advertising Forecast 2011